Single source HVAC supplier for London and South East.
The team you can trust.
With experience in delivering successful HVAC installation and maintenance projects dating back to 1989, we are well-equipped to assist with any of your plans, regardless of how challenging.
Our clients know us to be a friendly, approachable, and knowledgeable partner who will always go above and beyond to find the right solution. We specialise in both the public and private sectors and provide expertise across several areas, delivering turn-key solutions to clients and organisations in several industries.
- Heating – warm air heaters, commercial boilers, heat pump systems, water heating systems
- Ventilation – natural or passive, mechanical, and hybrid systems
- Air Conditioning – wall-mounted and portable units, air / ground source pumps
- Refrigeration – walk-in fridges, blast chillers, cold rooms
- Gas – lighting, pipework, pressure tapping, testing and certification
- Plumbing – boilers, central heating systems, drain cleaning
- Water Hygiene & Treatment – water treatment systems, environmental testing
- Temperature Controls – commercial and residential HVAC systems
- Pump Services – pumping stations, foul water / flood pumps
Highly qualified and trained engineers
Over 30 years experience
Friendly team delivering outstanding customer service
Competitive prices on leading brands
Coverage across London and the South East
Service of the highest standard.
LA Maintenance are a truly one-stop shop for companies across London and the South East needing professional HVAC installation and maintenance. Our team of experienced and qualified engineers provide services across air conditioning, heating, gas, plumbing, and ventilation projects and all are direct employees – we don’t engage sub-contractors to undertake any works.
We also have a dedicated team of specialist pump engineers with specific skills and experience in repairing, replacing, and redesigning a wide variety of pumping equipment. Together with our expertise in HVAC, we can offer clients an extensive range of installation and maintenance services unrivalled elsewhere in the market.
Comprehensive project management.
Although we specialise in working with clients based in London and the South East, we can work with businesses based nationwide. Regardless of location, all our clients are assured of receiving professional service from every member of our team from initial enquiry though to sign-off.
- Complimentary site survey and equipment audit
- Comprehensive quotation detailing all aspects of work required
- Providing the system design
- Detail installation schedule and maintenance plan
- After-sales follow-up to ensure everything is operating as it should
- We use products from leading brands, all available with comprehensive warranties
Whatever your needs, we can deliver the right solution. Contact us for a no-obligation consultation to see how we can help.